Monday, January 23, 2012

Whole9 30 Day Challenge Day 15

Ahhh, the holidays have all but come to an end.  Today was also a public holiday (Wellington Anniversary), so Anthony was off too :)

Not much to report on today really, was pretty chilled.  A bit of house work, moving around furniture, getting my new roll top desk upstairs so I can start organising for school.  While it got moved, the organising is honestly still a work in progress!

Exercise was a dog walk on the beach - got to make the most of the Summer days outside when you can.  And it always cheers me up - its my happy place, and Im pretty sure from the dogs point of view - also one of theirs.  Somewhere I definitely need during work time.
Breakfast:

Scrambled Eggs with mushrooms and bacon
Black coffee (French Moccona)


Lunch:

Leftover kumara salad (Yum!)

Dinner:

Chicken thigh and salsa - homemade salsa too - with avocado, tomato, red onion, coriander and lemon juice.


It was yummy!


1 comment:

  1. Your dinner looks amazing. Please come cook for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete