Monday, January 30, 2012

Whole9 30 Day Challenge Day 21

3 weeks down! 9 days to go!  I have to say Im pretty used to the changes now, although with the pressures of school have made me start to crave coke zero - so far so good though - no crack in the wall :)

Monday - a full on day - first really as an official Dean.  The older year groups were in for timetabes etc, there was a lot of walking around school.  Lots of time in the Deans office, department meetings, and trying to get myself orientated, both with my classes and teaching them! 

With school I realise, I have to be organised!  My fabulous husband made a breakfast slice with eggs and lots of veges and chicken in it.  Kind of like a crustless quiche.  Divide it into 8 pieces and its lunch for the week!


After a full on day - managed to get lunch at 4.30 just before going to the gym.  I had salad with left over lamb - a bit of a pick me up before going to Crossfit.

Workout consisted of working on:

5 x 5 Thruster/Jerk then 5 Rounds For Time: 10 KettleBell Swings 24/16kg, 10 Lunge Steps with your kettlebell and 10 Hand Release Push Ups.

Results were: 
Thrusters – 15, 20,25, 30, 30 kilos
Metcon – scaled push ups – 7.51
After a very decent workout I went home to dinner - lamb with stir fry veges - yum!

From there it was off the the first Craftsman quiz of the season!  A snack there was chicken tenders and a long black - awesome.



We won the quiz - good start to the year!  Love the movie and tv quiz.  However, the long black left me wired, and hyper!  Not a lot of sleep for me tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a full day! I've been meaning to ask...what exactly is a "long black"? I was thinking it was just black coffee (coffee with nothing in it) but the pics of the coffee looks like it's something different. :)

    ReplyDelete